In honor of this year’s International Women’s Day, EXP is highlighting the accomplishments of the many women at EXP who work to break down barriers and inspire others through their important work. We’re proud of the many women who are inspiring the next generation of women architects, engineers and business professionals.
With this year’s theme: DigitalALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality, the UN recognizes the importance of the presence of women in STEM for the global empowerment of women everywhere.
Take a look at some of the ways our female EXP employees are working towards a more equitable world for future generations.
- Nataliya Tkach works on significant hydrogeological projects related to surface water and groundwater resources and their protection.
- Manuelle Croft volunteers her time to promote engineering and science to women throughout Canada
- Rebecca Huang is dedicated to strategic growth in the Ontario Buildings Group
- Nadia Abou works towards a more diverse and inclusive workplace as DE+I Chair
- Alzira Maldonado wins award for excellence and exceptional contributions in architecture for her work on public transportation and public sector projects
- Anh Case breaks barriers in construction management
- Amy Pastor looks towards existing and emerging solutions for healthier, more sustainable buildings