A strong foundation for a sustainable future.
Performing groundwork on any construction project means evaluating the earth and designing the most practical way to build on it. From investigating complex soils to designing deep foundations to ongoing geotechnical monitoring, we deliver the solutions you need for any project, big or small.
Our experienced geotechnical team begins with a thorough geotechnical investigation, using the latest in field testing and sophisticated laboratory technology to gather high-quality soil, rock and water samples to determine the site’s subsurface conditions relevant to new construction.
Where geotechnical aspects represent a large component of the structure, such as earth fill dams, slopes and marine structures, our team provides detailed geotechnical design solutions. We also bring expertise in specialized testing during construction.
firmwide earth + environment professionals
geotechnical investigations + studies completed
- Aggregate Source Assessment
- Construction Reviews, Inspection + Testing Services
- Crosshole Sonic Logging
- Drill Platform Design, Construction Review + Certification
- Falling Weight Deflectometer Testing
- Foundations Assessment, Design, Review + Load Testing
- Floor Flatness Measurements
- Geotechnical Instrumentation + Monitoring
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Mass Concrete Temperature Monitoring
- Pavement Design, Construction Review + Management
- Pile Dynamic Testing
- Pre-and Post-Construction Condition Surveys
- Retaining Structures
- River Bank Naturalization + Stabilization
- Rock Anchors Design + Field Reviews
- Rock Mechanics
- Seepage + Permeability
- Seismic Design + Soil Dynamics
- Settlement Analysis + Monitoring
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Soil Stabilization
- Temporary Shoring Installation Monitoring + Testing
- Tunneling Consultations
- Underpinning Design + Review
- Vibration Zone of Influence Review
Technical knowledge combined with state-of-the-art systems for preventive maintenance and proactive management of infrastructure.
Related News + InsightsView All News + Insights
Interested in learning more?
Let’s work together to explore the possibilities.
Our experience is what differentiates us.
Explore a dynamic, rewarding career with EXP.