As part of our multidisciplinary practice, EXP provides sustainable design and construction, sustainable consulting, certification support for numerous green rating programs, as well as solutions for environmental, power, water and waste.
We have worked with communities on strategies for resilience, facilitated water and waste reduction, and have worked on hundreds of green certified projects around the world.
LEED certified projects
Qualified Company + Charter Member
NASA Central Campus Headquarters
LEED and energy services to improve building performance
- Air Quality + Emissions
- Building Automation
- Circular Economy + Lifecycle Analysis
- Climate Change Adaptation + Resiliency
- Commissioning + Retro-Commissioning
- Daylighting Analysis + Simulation
- Energy Audits
- Energy Modeling
- Environmental + Social Impact Assessments
- Environmental Compliance
- Greenhouse Gas Analysis + Management
- Green Certification Consulting, Administration + Documentation
- Renewable Energy Systems Design
- Stormwater Management, Design + Simulation
- Sustainable Design – Buildings, Site, Infrastructure
- Sustainable Master Planning + Strategic Planning
- Waste Management and Treatment
- Water Efficient Processes and Buildings
- Water Re-Use + Treatment Systems Design
Related News + InsightsView All News + Insights
Get in touch
Interested in learning more?
Let’s work together to explore the possibilities.
Build your career
Our experience is what differentiates us.
Explore a dynamic, rewarding career with EXP.