EXP’s employees in our Brampton office on Queen Street recently moved to our existing, newly renovated office on Clark Boulevard. Employees are now enjoying a brand-new, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
Interior Designer Lisa Moore, from our Halifax office, designed the space to be aligned with EXP’s brand and standards of creating workplaces that encourage idea sharing and a sense of community. Lisa also designed the Halifax, Sudbury, Hamilton, Markham, Chicago offices and is currently working on the design of the Sherbrooke office move in 2022.
The renovated office provides our employees with:
- Expansive open spaces to promote teamwork
- Various meeting rooms, private rooms and multifunctional collaborative working areas
- Modern, versatile, ergonomic office furniture that lets employees choose how they work, sitting or standing up
- A bright break room and lunchroom
- Cutting-edge IT equipment
An inspiring workspace inspires creativity and innovation. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project and we hope that, like us, you will be impressed and inspired by this new work environment.