EXP continues to be one of the market leaders in carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS) services. The team has managed some of the largest energy projects in the world and developed a unique regulatory permitting approach that is yielding success with large infrastructure projects.
As a full-service engineering and environmental firm, EXP’s expertise combines design, permitting, construction planning and compliance management, government affairs, public relations, land acquisition and safety expertise to deliver projects within scope and on time. With the necessary experience and approach, our teams support the development of CCUS to achieve climate and energy goals.
To meet client expectations, EXP offers custom solutions that are backed by experience and past performance. Our team works with natural gas, crude oil, refined product pipelines and related facilities, as well as performing CCS feasibility studies, CCS siting, regulatory roadmap analyses and sequestration permitting, raw/untreated gas pipeline siting, Class VI well permitting, and CO2/H2S pipeline siting to help clients reduce their carbon footprint.
EXP’s unique CCUS approach begins with a collaborative two-week assessment with the client to determine a regulatory roadmap for success. During the assessment, EXP will discuss our approach to:
- Develop a proactive plan with proper routing/siting, regulatory analysis and strategic roadmap, followed by permitting efforts with federal, state and local agencies to ensure timely approvals.
- Develop and manage the scope of work involved for Class I, II and V wells either as enhanced oil recovery, waste disposal, or test wells for sequestration.
- Conduct feasibility analysis, management of required studies and contractors, and permitting of Class VI wells, including the sequestration facility approval required ahead of Class VI well approval.
- Leverage and deploy technologies to lower carbon emissions and achieve climate change goals.
- Develop and utilize local subcontractors, including tribal entities, who are fully vetted, managed and follow EXP’s strict quality assurance and quality control practices.
Begin your carbon capture utilization and storage project today with EXP, a global team of experts and trusted advisors who are uniquely positioned to help your project succeed.
Jon Schmidt I Vice President, Environment and Regulatory Services
1.850.508.7306 I firstname.lastname@example.org
J. Guillotte I Business Development Director, Energy Services
1.713.439. 3639 I email@example.com