EXP’s multidisciplinary expertise has contributed to thousands of miles of North America’s critical pipeline infrastructure. As an established leader in pipeline engineering, environmental permitting and integrity and compliance, our professionals are equipped to maneuver the changing industry. With advanced capabilities, EXP supports clients in managing uncertainty and economic viability of projects and bring cost-effective, data-driven and risk-informed solutions at every stage of a project.
EXP’s Energy Services team, led by vice president, Richard Gale, have served as trusted advisors to a diversified portfolio of clients. From preliminary routing and feasibility studies, program and project management, detailed planning to engineering design, construction and final commissioning, EXP provides the expertise to successfully see the project through its complete lifecycle. Richard notes, “EXP offers reliability and client-centric solutions to the energy, oil and gas industry. As a team, we bring an “EXP factor” by leveraging data and technology for each project. In our industry, the sheer complexity of projects requires professionals who build strong relationships with owners and operators. We take pride in our comprehensive approach, which also includes staying on top of changing regulations and permitting guidelines and adopting new technologies to mitigate geographic, climate and potential risks. We are committed to meeting our client’s expectations as we proudly have on the Keystone Pipeline XL, the Alaska LNG project and many other pipeline and energy projects throughout North America.”
As the energy sector faces new challenges and opportunities, EXP’s team adapts and forges a path forward to deliver safe and reliable energy distribution systems for our clients.
Connect with our Energy Services experts for your next project.
- Vice president, Energy Services – Richard Gale
- Vice president, business development – Stephen Roth
- Vice president, operations – Bryan Moses
- Director of integrity management – Elaine Pacheco
- Vice president, Strategic Programs + Operational Compliance – Mary Campos
- Vice president of environment and regulatory services – Jon Schmidt
- Vice president of environment and regulatory services – Michael Aubele
- Director of environment and regulatory, energy (Canada) – Rachael Powell