Our piping experts design and plan for the efficient transport of liquids and gases for all of our markets and divisions. These designs integrate water and energy conservation philosophies while ensuring each system operates at its potential. In addition to our vast experience with traditional plumbing systems, we're also an industry leader in the design of medical and laboratory gas systems, compressed air, fuel gas systems, solar water heating, rain water harvesting, and grey water capturing and re-use systems.
We provide specialty piping system design based on programmatic needs, along with specific systems requirements. And to save the client money on needless maintenance costs, we provide retro-commissioning services on plumbing systems.
We design the transport systems for:
- Potable and Non-Potable Water systems
- Storm Water
- Sanitary and Vent
- Rainwater Collection
- Pressurized Gases such as: compressed air, nitrogen, oxygen, argon, carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen and nitrous oxide .
- Fuel Gases such as natural gas, methane, fuel oil, biodiesels and liquid propane
- Special Plumbing Effects for Theaters & Attractions
- Vacuum Systems
- Forensic Investigation of Piping Systems
- Medical Gas Systems
- Corrosion Resistant Piping Systems
- Code Analysis/Interpretation
- Water System Backflow Prevention Surveys
- Hydrogen gas
- Pool and Seasonal Systems
- Filtration Design