The protection of your personal information is important to us. Exp Federal., its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and branches (collectively, "exp Federal," "we," "our") wish to protect the confidentiality of the personal information they gather from its site at www.exp.com (the "Site"), and which they use in accordance with applicable law.
1. Collection and handling of personal information. When you choose to register for our e-mail service, exp Federal requires that you indicate your name, address, e-mail address and certain other personal information. When exp Federal asks you for such information, you are always explicitly warned in advance and you are notified that you are communicating confidential information and that it will be recorded and kept by exp Federal .
When you visit the Site, exp Federal can automatically collect anonymous general information such as the date and time of your visits as well as the pages you have accessed. Our servers can also automatically collect information about the type of browser you use and the name of your Internet access provider. We can also collect "cookies" from your browser to identify your computer and obtain information about the frequency of your visits to our Site (all the foregoing information being collectively referred to as "Use Data").
2. Use of personal information. Any personal information you provide to us when you register for our e-mail service is only used to identify you and to allow the sending of our electronic bulletin. We use the Use Data to monitor use of the Site and improve its features.
3. Limitation of use and communication of personal information. It is important to note that the suppliers and other customers of exp Federal do not have access to your personal information at any time. Only exp Federal has access to your personal information. No personal information will be made available to persons outside exp Federal without your prior consent. However, exp Federal may, when necessary, disclose your personal information to third parties who may administer or manage on-line services on its behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have the option at all times to ask exp Federal to cease using your personal information.
4. Control of your personal information. Exp Federal wants you to be able to retain control over how we use your personal information. Accordingly, e-mail communications will always include the sender's identification as well as the "Unsubscribe" button. However, we may be unable to provide our services to you if you withdraw your consent with respect to our use of your personal information.
5. Links to third party sites. The Site may include links to third party web sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies which exp Federal recommends that you read. Exp Federal has no control over these sites and, accordingly, does not assume any liability with respect to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information resulting from your visit to such sites.
6. Security of personal information. Your personal information will be kept in a secure environment in order to protect it against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Exp Federal will keep your personal information as long as necessary or relevant for the above-described purposes and permitted by applicable law. You should know, however, that there is no guarantee that data will be sent securely through the Internet. Accordingly, exp Federal does not represent or warrant that the personal information will be protected against loss, wrongful use or alteration, and will not be liable with respect to the personal information you have provided to us, or with respect to the use or wrongful use of personal information by you or third parties.